Well my ortho doc said that my motion in my elbow is great. The pain I am in should get better but it’s still a holding pattern for 3 1/2 more weeks. After that I should be ready to get back to it with no PT or anything. But for now lifting anything heavier than a water bottle. So that’s your Franco update. I am playing the shore all weekend and there will be fun all over. I missed out on a few things this summer and it will only make next summer that much better. Thanks to everyone for the love, encouragement and kind words. Just a bump! I’ve taken worse. Peace and love!
Non Scale Victories
- 221 days hitting my fitness goals, working out, performing, walking, biking – Just hitting….
- Fitting in my truck seat, driving, actually pulling my seat up a little and above all, my seat belt fits really nice
- Although some weekends my feet still hurt from arthritis and it’s less and less now..
- I hated wearing shoes most days and now sometimes go all day with sneakers on with no problem
- I fit in all the stupid little plastic deck chairs and all the chairs in the doctors office
- I walk more and more with ease as the weeks go. I don’t have to rest or sit as much.
- My clothes fit better. I need a winter jacket. I haven’t had one in 5 years and it’s time to get one this year
This added with the fact that I’ve been at 335.9 for the last few weeks… 75 pounds lost and stuck. So if I am not going to get muscle to burn the fat I am going to have to do it myself in the kitchen. Guess I am not going to really hit my August goal. I am just fucking frustrated.
Keep keeping on. I can’t fix my arm any faster than my body will. Heading to the shore in the morning, probably after a left handed boot camp to see my nieces and mom and then a weekend of shows at the beach.
Thanks for reading.
Leave a Reply