My friend Mike is very close to his 100lbs lost goal. I, more than most people know how god forsaken hard that is. I also know that the last 15-20 are the absolute hardest to do. In any battle, no one fights alone. Mike started a 21 day challenge this month. The end of it will be his year mark. Either way, hitting the 100 or not… He’s done an amazing job. So today is day 1. And since us DCBC peeps fight together… I am on board with it.
The sucky thing is I lost 14 pounds last month and I know my body and I won’t get that this month again. So you are supposed to set a goal for yourself. People have been posting their goals to a Facebook group. So I didn’t know what to set as my goal. Plus I am on vacation for 6 of the days. UGH!
I have been thinking about it for a few days now and came up with a personal “reset” for myself of some sort….
- I will train 5 days a week with my trainer hitting my big muscle groups.
- I will make it to 3-4 DCBC boot camps a week.
- I would love to go to OTF 3-5 times a week if possible. The cardio and workout really helps my metabolism.
- I would like to lose 5-10 pounds
- I want to try and not eat past 7pm
- Consistently drink a gallon of water a day plus….
- I want to uplift those around me and I want to lead by example – I don’t want to just post inspirational quotes. If you don’t live the quote. What good is it? It’s just words. So I want to walk the walk.
I think that’s enough to focus on for now. I hope everyone has a great month. Trying this stuff is so damn hard in the summer but it’s time to walk the walk.
Enjoy the journey.
I am here if you need anything.
Leave a Reply